All players are welcome whether members of our club or not. If not, we invite you to join. Membership benefits include reduced playing fees and a laminated, magnetic name tag from The bridge club ♣ with a heart ♥.
WE ARE OPEN!!
We will re-open this coming Monday 9/18 with our regular game schedule:
- Monday Afternoon @1:00pm - Open Game
- Tuesday Morning @8:45am - 0-500 Game
- Tuesday Afternoon @1:00pm - Open Game
- Wednesday Afternoon @1:00pm - Open Game
- Thursday Afternoon @1:00pm - Open Game
- Friday Morning @8:45am - 0-500 Game
- Friday Afternoon @1:00pm - Open Game
We will resume our lessons during the following week, Monday September 25th.
We are extremely fortunate to be able to open without any major damages to the club. Unfortunately many of our friends and neighbors are not so lucky. Many remain without power or clean water. The flooding in parts of Bonita Springs is so extreme that many residents have been unable to leave or be reached by emergency personnel until today. In light of all the people who still need help and all the hard work necessary to rebuild our community, we are announcing project "Bridge the Gap". During the month of September, Bonita Bridge will donate $1 per player per game to the American Red Cross hurricane Irma relief efforts in both Lee & Collier Counties.
Since Marietta Huggard founded the Bonita Bridge Club in September of 1996 it has experienced incredible growth. For the past 20 years each of it's managers has added something special to the club and disrupted the bridge community for the better.
On the eve of the 21st anniversary of the club I am very excited to announce the next phase of the Bonita Bridge Club. Before the end of this year we will be expanding into a NEW LOCATION! With:
- Over 6,000 square feet for everyone to comfortably play during season.
- A dedicated parking area for bridge players, with a guaranteed minimum 240 parking spaces! There will always be a space for you at Bonita Bridge.
- Located on U.S. 41, Tamiami Trail. Still south of Bonita Beach Rd. Conveniently accessible to all of SWFL!
- Access to multiple lighted intersections for easy access.
To celebrate and take advantage of the additional space we have added additional 0-500 sectional tournaments throughout the year. Our first of these limited point tournaments will be November 17 - 19, 2017. With the additional space we will be able to run both the sectional tournament and our regularly scheduled open games at the same time. In additional we will be introducing a new special lesson program and special events throughout the year!
To ensure that we are open with plenty of time for season I have worked hard since the beginner of the year to secure the perfect location, and design the best layout with top area architects & interior designers. Construction is already underway and we plan to open before Thanksgiving of this year. My hope is to provide you with a welcoming and beautiful new space with more than ample parking, and convenient access. I believe this solution solves all of the logistical problems and provides us the room to grow. I look forward to starting the next phase of the Bonita Bridge Club with you.
Together we make this "The ♣ With A ♥!"